The Personalized Medical Services Difference
Here you will find an overview of services offered. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us and arrange an appointment.
Take comfort in knowing your doctor is dedicated to delivering the highest quality healthcare, and personalized medical services for your health. Enjoy having the undivided attention and commitment of a dedicated physician and building a long-term relationship that promotes: early detection of preventable illnesses, increased life expectancy, improved quality of life, and decreased dependency on prescription drugs.
Guide to Patient Services
Effective delivery of primary medical care takes time and trust. As a concierge medical services practice, we take the time to build strong and enduring relationships with each patient, and use that insight to create an individual personal health plan for a healthy and fulfilling life. As your personal medical advocate, the concierge physicians at Resilience Health Systems provide support, oversight, and coordination – anytime and anywhere it’s needed. With a trusted advisor at your side, you’ll be better prepared to handle the technological jungle and administrative maze of modern health care. Above all, we offer continuity in your quest to become and remain as healthy as possible. We are your partners for the long term.
Benefits of personalized primary care and the concierge medicine difference:
- Comprehensive Annual Wellness Exams
- Focus on Prevention and Personal Reminders for Preventive Services
- Extended Doctor Visits – 30 to 60 minutes
- Immediate Medical Care, Same-Day Visits
- Resilience Telemedicine-Direct Urgent Care
- Hospital, Nursing Home, Rehab, Visits
- Email & Phone Consultations
- Patient Access to their Electronic Health Record through a secure portal
- Personal Medical Ambassador
- Bio-Hormone Replacement Screening & Therapy (B.H.R.T.)
- Medical Weight-Loss Screening & Therapy
- Ohio Medical Marijuana in-person evaluation with a state-certified medical marijuana doctor.
- Dietary Counseling
- Sleep Apnea Screening and Monitoring
- Teeth Whitening Home Kit w/ Lifetime refills
- Women’s Health & Adolescent Medicine,
- Preventive gynecology and screening
- Treatment of common breast and gynecologic conditions
- Birth control, menopause, bone metabolism
- Benefits of personalized primary care and the chiropractic concierge medicine difference:
- Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Accupressure & Holistic Care, provided by Chiropractor on Staff
- Reiki, Reflexology and Chakra Balancing, provided by Donavon Huff, HHP
All Patients will be provided at No Cost a weekly Personal Fitness Training evaluation and a physician approved custom designed dietary meal plan. A detailed Cardio & Resistant training schedule will be provided to each patient on a weekly basis.- provided by Group4 Fitness Systems.